The Hunters Hill Club offers a comprehensive Tennis Program designed for all levels of tennis from social to competitive players.
Jareth Magnus, Tennis Director, heads the tennis program at the Club and is a Tennis Australia Level 2 Club Professional with 15 years’ experience in coaching all ages and standards.
Jareth has coached locally and abroad, including high performance juniors at John Newcombe’s Tennis Academy in Texas. Jareth has a comprehensive knowledge of tennis equipment, from racquet selection, re-stringing and footwear.
The coaching program offers a range of lessons from Privates (all ages), semi-privates (all ages), ladies and men’s group lessons, children’s group lessons (6 -17 years) and Tiny Tots lessons (3 – 5 years). We can also facilitate access to the Sydney BADGE competition as well as junior competitions.
- Tiny Tots Group lesson: $17 per person
- Children’s Group lesson 1 hour: $21 per person
- Children’s Group lesson 1½hour: $32 per person
- Adult Group lesson 1 hour: $27 per person
- Adult Group lesson 1½ hour: $38 per person
- Private lesson ½ hour: $45
- Private lesson ¾ hour: $65
- Private lesson 1 hour: $80
- Junior Competition $125 per person per term
- Tennis Camp (school holidays) $75 per day (lunch included)